Day 01 Munnar
On arrival at Cochin Airport you are met and transferred to . Munnar is a beautiful hill station covered with unending expanse of tea plantations, at an altitude ranging from 1600 to 1800 m above the sea level. This hill station was the favorite summer resort of European settlers for centuries. Sprawling tea plantations, picturesque towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 02 Munnar
Breakfast at hotel. Later you are escorted for a sightseeing of Munnar covering Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Tea museum and the Munnar town. Walk through the Hills kissing the clouds, breathing the sweet smell of Tea. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast depart for Periyar. The sanctuary is an established tourist spot and home to elephants, tiger, bison, sambar, wild boar, langur etc. The artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar dam across the Periyar Lake adds to the charm of the park. Check in at hotel. Later, go for a spice plantation visit where you can touch, smell and taste almost all the spices seen worldwide. Over night at Hotel.
Day 04 Thekkady
Go for a boat safari inside the sanctuary to explore the wild life or a guided nature walk inside the sanctuary along with the naturalist.
Day 05 Thekkady - Alleppey
Proceed to Alleppey, the emerald back waters of Kerala. On arrival embark on a traditional Kerala houseboat, relax your body and soul, enjoy the lullaby of the wind, green paddy fileds and the traditional Kerala village life. Overnight at Houseboat
Day 06 Alleppey - Cochin airport
Time to bid farewell!.
|No. of PAX||ECONOMY||STANDARD||DELUXE|
|2 Pax||INR 12,250/- per person||INR 12,900/- per person||INR 14,500/- per person|
|4 Pax||INR 9,000/- per person||INR 9,750/- per person||INR 11,300/- per person|
|Extra bed||INR 4,000/- per person||INR 4,300/- per person||INR 4,750/- per person|
|Munnar||Green Ridge||Igloo Nature Resort||Abad Copper Castle|
|Thekkady||Michaels Inn||Grand Thekkady||Abad Green Forest|
|Alleppey||Deluxe House Boat||Deluxe House Boat||Deluxe House Boat|
|Vehicle Used: A/C Indica for 02 PAX & A/C Tavera for 04 PAX.|
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels
- Breakfast at all hotel
- All meals in House Boat (A/C will be operating from 09.00 pm to 06.00 am)
- All sightseeing at all places
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Driver's expense, parking, toll
- All Taxes
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels, Room service, Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions